Sunday, October 30, 2022

I dreamed of seas and corals Я мечтала о морях Russian Song English Tran...


ENGLISH:
I dreamed of the seas and corals.
I dreamed of eating turtle soup.
I stepped onto the ship, and the ship
Turned out to be made out of yesterday's newspaper.

Now one winter comes, then another.
And blizzards howl outside the window.
Only in cages do parrots speak,
And in the forest they forget their language.

At the threshold the mountains are huge.
I like to sense the foothill with my cheek, lying down on the grass.
And, I think that the daisy has not yet grown,
On which I will figure out who is my beloved.

In the spring I do not believe in bad weather,
And I'm not afraid of drizzling drops.
And in the spring different animals' fur fades.
Only the jumpy patch of sunlight never fades.

Lyrics by the Soviet bard Novella Matveyeva

Я мечтала о морях и кораллах.
Я поесть мечтала суп черепаший.
Я шагнула на корабль, а кораблик
Оказался из газеты вчерашней.

То одна идет зима , то другая.
И метели за окном завывают.
Только в клетках говорят попугаи,
А в лесу они язык забывают.

У порога стали горы — громадно.
Я к подножию щекой припадаю.
И не выросла еще та ромашка,
На которой я себе погадаю.

А весною я в ненастье не верю,
И капелей не боюсь моросящих.
А весной линяют разные звери.
Не линяет только солнечный зайчик.

No comments:

Post a Comment