Saturday, November 13, 2021

 http://zoiaeliseyeva2.com/consumer-protection-2021/


Covid-19 Booster Shot - My Personal Update 

on November 12, 2021


I did my Covid-19 vaccine (one shot - Johnson & Johnson) on April 1, 2021. Please see video under this note.

Yesterday I spoke to a medical doctor who is also a PhD and an international type of a person. He works in a big clinic in a capital city of one state and travels to Europe.  I trust his judgement since he is very particular and successful in his own medical field research as well as knowledgeable in general topics. I asked him a question "Should I do a boost vaccination shot or not considering the fact that it has been 7 months since my vaccination was done?" I added that  my family clinic did not have any special instructions on the topic. He said I should do Moderna.

I went to my pharmacy and asked them for Moderna. They did not have Moderna, but explained that Pfizer would do as well. So, I did my Pfizer booster shot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment